What does Music Theory Grade 4 include?
- All simple and compound time signatures and the grouping of rests and notes
- The breve and its equivalent rest, double dotted notes/rests and duplets
- The alto C clef and its transposition between clefs.
- Enharmonic equivalents, double sharp and flat signs
- Scales and key signatures of all major and minor keys up to and including five sharps and flats, and the construction of the chromatic scale
- Technical names (tonic, supertonic etc.)
- Intervals between any two diatonic notes
- Triads and chords in root position
- More terms and signs including some French terms